You have 5 seconds - First impressions - An easy Close with high gross starts with the greeting

REMEMBER: An easy close with high gross profit start with the greeting. You know how important first impressions are, and you only have about 5 seconds to make that first impression.

Take a check up from the neck up before you take that up - make sure you're in the right frame of mind, thinking positively and assuming you'll make the sale.

You'll find everything you need for a successful greeting in the Baker's Dozen for Relationship selling -- maximize that first 5 seconds.




From the "re-wire your brain" section of the book:

Before you say a word, smile!
Need help? Say “cheese.” 
Smiling can instantly improve your mood. 
Smiling can lift the spirits of everyone in the room. 
People who smile appear to be more likable, courteous and even more competent!
Your brain is wired with the natural tendency to be negative. If you smile often you can actually rewire your brain to think more positively! 

Affiliate advertisement

Most sales will be made after the 5th closing attempt, and most salespeople only know one close!


Look — If you keep doing what you're doing now then you can't expect different or better results. The key to fatter paychecks is preparing yourself with intelligent comebacks. Imagine if you knew EXACTLY what to say when you heard stuff like this:
  • I'm not interested.
  • I'm too busy right now. It's not a priority.
  • Just email me some info and I'll keep it on file.
  • The price is too high / We don't have the budget.
  • I need to wait / I need to think about it. Call me in six months.
  • I need to talk to my VP, partner, boss, wife, etc.
  • We're currently using another supplier and we're happy.
  • It won't work for us. We don't need it.
  • We've had a bad experience with this type of thing.
  • You're too small / never heard of you.
  • You're just trying to sell me ...
  • I like the idea, but I need you to tell me I'm making the right decision.



Get yourself a copy of my Baker's Dozen for Relationship Selling!





Are you new to selling, struggling in sales,or just want to sell more? 

These are the essential secrets to selling and the first things a beginner in sales needs to learn. If you always do these things — you will succeed!

After mastering the Baker's Dozen for Relationship Selling, you’ll close more sales with higher gross and build lasting relationships with your customers that will result in a lifetime of repeat and referral business!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show them the Buffet - Sell them the car they didn't know they wanted!